Targeted washing system for pest removal from apple crops
- Flume singulation
- Singulating elevator
- High pressure pumping system
- High flow filtration unit
- Rotary wand washing manifold
- Controlled fruit rotation
- Touch screen control & advanced PLC controls
- Multistage filtration up to 150 m3/hour of water down to 200 microns reducing water consumption and protecting pumps and nozzles from blockage.
- Adjustable wash wand height to enable washing optimisation for different sized fruit.
- Touch screen control and advanced PLC communications ensuring seamless line integration and simple operation.
- Customizable pressure settings to ensure delicate fruit does not get damaged.
- Stainless steel construction.
- AS/NZS 4024 Machine Safety Compliant.
- Meets MPI Requirements for exporting apples out of NZ.
- Sensor controlled pump speed to ensure compliant pressure is always maintained.
- Nozzle wear routines compensate for wear extending the usable life of your nozzles.
- Self-diagnosing algorithms will inform the operator if the spray nozzles require maintenance ensuring export compliance.