Customisable modular system for removing pests and debris from produce
- Flat bed brush unit
- Multistage high volume filtration system
- Manifold and pump system delivering 100 PSI at the nozzle
- Touch screen control and advanced PLC communications
- Multistage filtration up to 150m3 per hour of water down to 200 microns reducing water consumption and protecting pumps and nozzles from blockage.
- Touch screen control and advanced PLC communications ensuring seamless line integration and simple operation.
- Customizable alternating brush speeds provide a variable scrub action to take care of delicate skin produce while still providing the tools required to eliminate hard to remove contaminants.
- Intelligent progressor system, with no drive components in the fruit area giving superior safety, food hygiene, cleanability and longer machine life.
- Triple sealed drive cavity separating the wet wash area from the dry mechanical drive area.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Quick release square drive brush system.
- Quick release spray nozzles.
- AS/NZS 4024 Machine Safety Compliant.
- Meets MPI Requirements for exporting apples out of NZ.
- Sensor controlled pump speed to ensure compliant pressure is always maintained.
- Nozzle wear routines compensate for wear extending the usable life of your nozzles.
- Self-diagnosing algorithms will inform the operator if the spray nozzles require maintenance ensuring export compliance.