Apple Wash System
Customisable Modular System for removing Pests, and Debris from produce
Cleaning Apples & Other Produce, meets MPI requirements for exporting Apples from New Zealand
This system combines our advanced flat bed brush platform, high volume filtration unit, stainless steel spray manifold and the latest in industrial control and automation to deliver a best in class produce washing machine.
This system is configured to meet the MPI requirements for exporting apples out of NZ
Custom widths and lengths are available to fit in with your existing line.
- Flat Bed Brush Unit
- Multistage high volume filtration system
- Manifold and pump system delivering 100 PSI at the nozzle
- Touch screen control & advanced PLC communications
- Multistage filtration up to 150m3/hour of water down to 200 microns reducing water consumption and protecting pumps and nozzles from blockage.
- Touch screen control & advanced PLC communications ensuring seamless line integration and simple operation.
- Customizable alternating brush speeds provide a variable scrub action to take care of delicate skin produce while still providing the tools required to eliminate hard to remove contaminants.
- Intelligent Progressor system, with no drive components in the fruit area giving superior safety, food hygiene, cleanability and longer machine life.
- Triple sealed drive cavity separating the wet wash area from the dry mechanical drive area.
- Stainless steel construction
- Quick release square drive brush system
- Quick release spray nozzles
- AS/NZS 4024 Machine Safety Compliant
- Meets MPI Requirements for exporting apples out of NZ
- Sensor controlled pump speed to ensure compliant pressure is always maintained.
- Nozzle wear routines compensate for wear extending the usable life of your nozzles.
- Self-diagnosing algorithms will inform the operator if the spray nozzles require maintenance ensuring export compliance.